Friday 15 February 2013

Love Bunny

This is another card using a fab image from The Digi Stamp Boutique, I've kept things quite simple again - I'm really into the uncluttered look at the moment.


The image is called Boy Love Bunny, I thought my eldest son might have liked this one for his girlfriend, but he chose the Ooh La La Creations one I made called Love Letter instead - he's obviously growing up fast!  The papers are Pink Petticoat and I have applied a coat of 3D Crystal Lacquer to all of the hearts.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

I did decorate the inside of the card but couldn't get a decent photo.

Card Recipe

Papers:  Pink Petticoat - waterfall hearts and pinstripes
Card Stock:  Crafter's Companion - Core'dinations
Tools:  Fiskars - border punch, Epiphany - heart punch
Embellishments:  3D Crystal Lacquer
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Diva's by Design - Love and Romance
I Love ProMarkers Challenge 155 - One for the Girls
The Paper Shelter Challenge 99 - Be My Valentine
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch and/or Theme (Sent with Love)
In the Pink Challenge 13 - Pink Valentines
Moving Along with the Times - Love is in the Air
Paper Crafting Journey - Love
Craft Your Passion Challenge 149 - My Valentine
The Cutie Pie Challenge 37 - Valentines cards
Craft Us Crazy Challenge 37 - Show us your Favourites (3D Crystal Lacquer and LOTV sentiment stamps)

Thank you so much for calling today, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

Pauline
x

29 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

What an adorable card! I love the 3D crystal lacquer you used...one of my favorites to use also!

Thanks for sharing your favorites with us at Craft Us Crazy!

Andrea said...

Hi Pauline what a great card I love the cute bunny and the lacquered hearts are ace, lovely papers also. A perfect card as ever. Andrea

Jan said...

This is adorable Pauline. Hope you are ok hun xx Jan

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and love that image and the hearts. Mmmm I just went into a blog where she only has CAS style cards and they are just gorgeous. I am thinking that when my stash gets rock bottom I'll go to CAS..luv annie

Miradormakings said...

Pauline this is gorgeous, fabulous layout and so crisp and clear.

Joan x

Pat K said...

Adorable card Pauline. Love the colours and shiny hearts on this CAS card...gorgeous. Pat K.x

Gibmiss said...

Hi pauline
Fabulous card......love the image.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Sue said...

Awww I love that cute image and the colours and papers re gorgeous.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Christine L said...

Hi Pauline

I love your gorgeous little bunny.... fab card for the challenge! I think the camera has not quite caught the pinks you've used perfectly.. as often happens.

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink.. hope you pop by again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Lisa xx said...

Hi Pauline.....this is gorgeous, such a sweet image, and I love the design

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Claire said...

This is fab Pauline, love the image and great design. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Pauline...love the coated hearts...thanks for sharing with Digi Sketch Challenge...hope to see you next time again!
xxx Margreet

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A perfect Valentines Pauline, those hearts look brilliant with the Crystal Lacquer on and the layout is just fab! Have a good weekend x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous card Pauline love the bunny have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. The image is so cute and I love the CAS design.
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Great card Pauline, the image is so sweet and your uncluttered look is perfect. Carol x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this Pauline! what a cute, cute bunny and I love those gorgeous lacquered hearts.. they look fab! Love the clean lines and colours…. it's a fab design! :-))
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Nonni said...

Stunning! I'm loving the hearts and your design, I love the simple look, really effective! Thanks for joining our first ever Digi Sketch Challenge.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

utterly cute and gorgeous, love the lacquered hearts, janex

kelly ledder said...

Oh this is just gorgeous I love it! Pauline you make adorable cards always and this is no exception. Thank you for popping by digisketch and for the advice all done now xx

Unknown said...

Hi Pauline, now that is super cute!

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

kingsharon1967 said...

Lovely card thank you for entering it into digisketchchallenge and good luck x

Margreet said...

Hi Pauline...I'm here again and this time to thank you for sharing this fab creation with Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Marita said...

I love this card♥, and the image is so cute♥. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week♥.

Hugs, Marita

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and Love the papers and design.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anonymous said...

It's lovely to see you playing along on our first Digi Sketch Challenge,Pauline.Thanks for your support with this wonderful card.Just adore the cute bunny and the glossy hearts.
Lisa x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Pauline, love the image and the shiny hearts too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow...another brilliant creation Pauline...thanks for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition... Sally-Ann :o)