Wednesday 22 June 2011

Flutterby Winnie

I'm a bit late tonight, been having loads of problems inserting images on blogger, I don't think I'm alone there!

However, at last it would appear that I have succeeded so this is another card using the gorgeous Winnie Owl images from my Double Sprinkles of Kraft CD by Polka Doodles and Willow Designs.  I just love the pastel colours of these images and printable Kraft papers.

This card is my entry for the Polka Doodles Challenge - All of a Flutter.


I'm sure you've noticed it's rather 'pink' and girlie which is a little unusual for me.  I added some die cut and glittered butterflies to tie in with the 'All of a Flutter' theme.



And I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.


Image:  Double Sprinkles of Kraft
Papers:  Double Sprinkles of Kraft
Card stock:  Core'dinations,
Tools:  Spellbinders - Classic Squares, Fleur De Lis Squares and Fleur De Lis Accents,
Die-namics Butterflies
Embellishments: Lace, ribbon, gems and glitter from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV Tags,  LOTV Words for Tags

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles Challenge 30 - Things that Flutter
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Things with wings

Thank you for coming by to look.

Pauline
x

7 comments:

mckinkle said...

Hello Pauline,

Well what do they say about leaving the best til last?? You are last on our list at the moment and what a beautiful card youve got.

I love the soft pink and mink shades and your image is perfect too!

Thank You for joining in with our 'Things that Flutter' challenge this week at Delicious Doodles.

Keryn :)

Teri said...

Fabulous card hun!!
Thank you for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

lis-m said...

Such a beautiful card..I love the attention to detail , inside and out
Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week . Good luck !
Hugs xx

Rosietoes said...

Oh, I'm loving this Pauline and it is looking more and more like I really 'need' that CD. Love your colour combo.

Edna x

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! The colours are so pretty. I just love your 'things with wings' creation. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin! xx Jenny xx

Tip Top said...

Lovely card - do like the colours! Thank you for joining in with the Polkadoodles challenge - hope to see you again next week!

Vintage Milly said...

Oooh, this is so very pretty, I love all your gorgeous details and cut outs, thanks so much for entering the all of a flutter challenge at Polkadoodles,
hugs,
Em.x